If you can watch a video on Internet, you can download it to your computer. There are lots of streaming sites on Internet allowing visitors to watch the videos for free.
You may want to download some of those videos on your computer so that you can watch them offline whenever you want. If you download and save them on your hard disk, you don’t need to stream them again and It saves your Internet connection’s bandwidth. It also enhances your viewing experience as you don’t need to wait while the video is streaming.
To download streaming video, please make sure that you have a fast Internet connection. You can do this on a slow connection too but it will just take more time.
Here is how to download streaming video on computer:-
1. First of all, you need a software which supports downloading of streaming videos from Internet.
2. Then go to the website and locate the clip you want to download.
3. Copy the video link from your browser’s address bar and paste it in the software and click on “Add To Download” video.
4. The software will start downloading the video and you can download several videos from different websites simultaneously. When you are downloading the video, you can see the progress of download, how much time has elapsed and how much time is remaining.
I’ll suggest you to look for these features in a streaming video downloader software:
1. The software should support recording videos from all streaming sites.
2. It should keep a history of downloads in an organized way so that you can see the download history. You should be able to delete the download history If you want.
3. The software should allow downloading multiple videos. You may not want to use a software which downloads one video at a time.
4. The software should support converting of video format in case you want. For example, you download a video in flash format and want to convert it into MP4 format then the software should support this feature.
5. There should be no skips in the downloaded videos.
6. You should be able to download different videos from different sites in multiple threads without any limitation.